1. Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-ofthe- art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the RDK01DB1561 programming board.
1.1 Kit Contents/packing List
The RDK01DB1561 contents include:
- Assembled and tested programming board
- 50 pieces TEA2016AATdev IC samples
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this kit.
- Interface TEA2016DB1514v2 (USB-I2C interface board) from the RDK01DB1562 or RDK01DB1563 kit to connect the programming board to a PC
- Windows PC and USB for parameter modifications via software and interface
1.3 Windows PC Workstation
- PC with Windows. Software tested for Windows 7 and Windows 10 but also works on XP, Vista and W8
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Ringo software available for download
Software is necessary to work with this evaluation board. All listed software is available on the evaluation board's information page at
The Ringo software package contains documents, videos and tools.