The NXP® 24XS4 devices are part of a 24 V high side switch product family with integrated control and multiple protective and diagnostic functions.
- Designed for truck, bus and industrial applications
- The low RDSON channels can control different load types; bulb lamps, solenoids or DC motors
- Control, device configuration and diagnostics are performed through a 16-bit SPI, allowing easy integration into existing applications
- Both channels can be controlled individually by external or internal clock signals for PWM mode, or by direct inputs and can also be parallelized
- With increased integration, the switch drives lighter-weight, smaller systems and a lower component count
- Easy Tower® System eXtreme Switch module configuration