1. Out of the Box
The NXP analog product development boards provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluating NXP products. The boards support a range of analog, mixed-signal and power solutions. They incorporate monolithic integrated circuits and system-in-package devices that use proven high-volume technology. NXP products offer longer battery life, a smaller form factor, reduced component counts, lower cost and improved performance in powering state-of-the-art systems.
This page will guide you through the process of setting up and using the FRDM665CANFDEVB board.
1.1 Kit Content and Packing List
The FRDM665CANFDEVB contents include:
- MC33665A CAN FD EVB, CAN or CAN FD to four transformer physical layer (TPL) interface EVB
- One TPL daisy chain cable; two-wire twisted-pair daisy chain interface cable
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
1.2 Additional Hardware
In addition to the kit contents, the following hardware is necessary or beneficial when working with this board.
- External dual power supply 10 V to 18 V/2 A (optional)
- EVBs of battery cell controller (BCC) devices from NXP
- S32K344EVB-Q172 evaluation and development board for S32K344 from NXP
- 14 cell battery pack or a battery emulator, such as BATT-14CEMULATOR