This Freedom evaluation board features the MPC17529 two-channel H-Bridge driver which can drive single-stepper motor or two-brushed DC motors.
- Offers independent control of each H-Bridge via MCU interface
- Features built-in shoot-through current protection and an undervoltage shutdown function
- Efficiently drives many types of micromotors with low power dissipation
- Saves design time
- Reduces system costs
- Reduces board space - enables compact, small designs
- Reduces parts count
- Processor Expert® component for low voltage H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.