This Freedom evaluation board supports the MPC17511 monolithic H-Bridge driver for small Brushed DC-motors. It provides a small, low-power, cost-effective evaluation and development system for quick application prototyping and demonstration of Kinetis® MCU families.
- Offers an easy-to-use mass-storage device mode flash programmer, virtual serial port and classic programming and run-control capabilities.
- Includes built-in shoot-through current protection and undervoltage detector to avoid malfunction
- Saves cost and space that would otherwise be used implementing a charge pump
- Efficiently drives many types of micromotors with low power dissipation
- Processor Expert® component for low voltage H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.