The FRDM-17C724-EVB offers a low-power, cost-effective evaluation and development system for quick application prototyping and demonstration of Kinetis® MCU families.
It features the MPC17C724 two-channel H-Bridge driver, which is ideal for portable electronic applications containing bipolar stepper motors or brush DC motors such as those used in camera lenses and irises.
The MPC17C724FS can operate efficiently (with supply voltages from 2.7 V - 5.5 V) and provide continuous motor drive currents of 0.4 A.
- Small motor driver minimizes mounting area
- Moderate drive current capability for small motor
- Can connect with low cost MCU
- Can put on small aperture of PCB for motor drive
- Processor Expert® component for low voltage H-Bridge products enables rapid embedded application development.